All-in-one software for marketing, sales and service
Develop, execute and manage all inbound marketing and sales activities on one platform. You can do that with the all-in-one marketing and sales platform HubSpot. HubSpot consists of sub-platforms for sales, marketing and service. Thus, within one tool, all activities of sales teams come together and a company can work in a targeted way to increase website visitors, leads and ultimately revenue.
What is inbound marketing?
Inbound marketing is a marketing strategy, developed by HubSpot, that revolves around creating and sharing valuable content. Potential customers become interested in a company or product thanks to content that helps them solve their questions and problems. This strategy naturally positions a brand, product or service throughout the customer journey. It allows a company to show that it truly understands its target audience. Read more on this topic in our blog post on inbound marketing.
What is HubSpot?
What is HubSpot? HubSpot is a highly comprehensive all-in-one platform (cloud-based) for all of a company's online inbound marketing and sales activities. It allows a company to implement a successful inbound marketing and sales strategy in a structured and effective manner. HubSpot aims to generate, manage and maintain quality potential customers so that the business can grow.
One platform: using HubSpot
HubSpot is one complete tool for managing all marketing, sales and customer service activities throughout the customer journey from introduction to purchase. HubSpot consists of five so-called hubs: marketing, sales, service, operations and CMS (Content Management System). The hubs can be used separately and together, allowing different teams to work together even more efficiently.
American company HubSpot was founded in 2006. The two founders saw that people were shopping differently thanks to the advent of the Internet. Customers didn't want to be bothered by marketers or salespeople (they were getting better at avoiding those techniques, too), but instead wanted to be helped. Attracting customers with good content that adds value is the key to success, according to HubSpot. HubSpot has more than 5,500 employees and 11 offices worldwide. 128,000 customers in 120 countries use the platform. Annual sales are about $883 million.
HubSpot's list of features is endless. Some of the most important features of the various hubs:
- Platform for marketing. Provides marketing automation, improve SEO and ranking with help of various SEO analysis tools, lead generation tools, build intelligence workflows and lead management.
- Platform for sales. Automate sales tasks, track customers through the sales funnels set up, map warm leads.
- Customer service platform. Compile customer profiles, task management, customer query processing, feedback tool, chatbots and live chat.
- Platform for optimizing collaboration between teams. Connects apps and data and automates work processes.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Brings together all customer information from sales, marketing and service.
- Content Management System (CMS). For building, managing and optimizing a complete website.
Who is HubSpot intended for?
HubSpot is highly scalable. That means it can be used by marketing, sales and service departments of SMEs as well as those of large international companies.
How many HubSpot partners are there?
HubSpot also has over five thousand HubSpot partners worldwide, selected online marketing agencies use the platform to execute their clients' inbound marketing and sales activities.
- HubSpot is complete: the platform has hubs for marketing, sales and service, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and a Content Management System (CMS).
- The platform is user-friendly.
- All marketing and commercial actions are together in one platform.
- HubSpot saves a lot of time: online marketing funnels can be built quickly.
- Integration with over five hundred apps, such as Eventbrite, SurveyMonkey and Shopify.
- HubSpot is not cheap.
- The many possibilities are overwhelming at first.
- HubSpot's CMS is less flexible than that of competitors.
HubSpot offers three different packages: Starter, Professional and Enterprise. The cheapest package costs from 41 euros per month, the most expensive from 2944 euros per month. You can find more information about the different packages on HubSpot 's website.
The HubSpot Academy
The HubSpot Academy offers free short courses that allow you to develop your knowledge and skills in inbound marketing. There are hundreds of courses available and it is possible to receive a certificate upon completion.
There are several alternatives to HubSpot, such as Sendinblue, Constant Contact and GetResponse. Tasmanic is happy to advise on the platform that best suits your business.