PRIVACY STATEMENT TASMANIC B.V.
By using our website or by contacting us, we receive certain data from you. We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and handle this data with care. With this privacy statement, we want to inform you as well as possible about the data we collect from you, the way we collect your data and the purpose of processing this data.
1. Who is responsible for processing your (personal) data?
If you use our services, we are the data controller for the processing of your personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation ("AVG"). This means that we can determine the purposes for which and the means by which personal data are processed. We see it as our responsibility to treat your data with all due care and confidentiality.
2. What personal data may be collected?
We collect personal data in a variety of ways, below we indicate what data we collect for each activity. We may combine the information we have from you with information obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the accuracy and completeness of the information.
When you contact us or use our services:
- First and last name;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Company name;
- Financial data;
- And other relevant information.
When you visit our website or visit a website for which we conduct marketing activities:
Cookies may be used to make websites work properly. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your device during your visit to our website. Such a cookie stores information about how you use a website. When you use our website(s), your data is (automatically) processed. This concerns the following information:
- Information about the browser used (type, version, screen resolution, etc.);
- IP address;
- Language preferences;
- Data associated with the use of the website(s);
- Contact information left through the contact form.
3. Special and/or sensitive personal data?
We do not intend to collect information about persons under the age of 16 unless parental or guardian consent is obtained. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a minor without consent, please contact us using our contact information. We will then delete this information.
4. What processing purposes do we have?
We may only process personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so. In most cases, this will be the performance of a contract, a legal obligation or our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests may include marketing purposes and improving our services. If there is a legitimate interest, we naturally consider whether we feel that your interests do not outweigh ours.
We would like to provide you with the best possible service. To do this, we process data. Below we indicate the purposes for which we process personal data.
- To identify you as a person and to address you appropriately;
- be able to process and answer your questions;
- to be able to contact you;
- Perform the agreement we have with you, including performing work and handling payment;
- Send information requested by you, such as quotes;
- keeping our website working properly;
- To be able to process and handle any job application from you;
- comply with any legal obligations, such as collecting data we need for our tax return.
5. How long will your personal data be kept?
We do not retain collected data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed. Insofar as there is no statutory retention period for certain purposes of data processing, we will never retain this data for longer than seven (7) years after the data is no longer necessary. For the retention period of data collected through cookies, please refer to our cookie statement.
6. How will your data be secured?
We value your privacy and ensure that your data is treated confidentially and with care. We have therefore implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures against the loss, theft or otherwise unlawful processing of this data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly.
7. With whom are personal data shared?
We may share your personal data with third parties if necessary to execute the agreement and/or to comply with any legal obligation. For example, if part of the agreement is performed by someone else, it may be necessary to share certain (personal) data with this person. To carry out our work, we use HubSpot and Dropbox, among others. We have made agreements with these parties regarding the processing of your data.
Your data will further only be transferred to persons or entities outside the European Economic Area (EEA) if the country in question has an appropriate level of data protection.
8. What rights do you have regarding the processing of your personal data?
We would like to remind you of your rights regarding your personal data that we collect and process:
- Right of inspection
You have the right to request and inspect the personal data we collect and process about you. We will send this information to you if you request it.
- Right to rectification and supplementation
You have the right to have your data corrected if it has been transmitted incorrectly, changed in the meantime or processed incorrectly. We will update your data if you request this.
- Right to oblivion
You have the right to have your data deleted by us in a number of cases. This will occur if:
- we no longer need your data for the purposes for which we collected or processed your data;
- you yourself withdraw the previously given (explicit) consent for the use of your data;
- you yourself object to the processing of your data, whereby your objection outweighs our interest in processing your data;
- you yourself object to the processing of your data, whereby your objection is directed against direct marketing;
- there is no (longer) a legal basis for processing your data;
- we are required by law to delete your data after a certain period of time; or
- you are under the age of 16 and your personal data was collected through our website.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data. If it is indicated to us that we are using incorrect data, we will not use this data until we have verified that it is correct. We will also restrict the processing of your data if the processing is unlawful or no longer necessary, but you have asked us to keep the data. This may be the case if you wish to request this data at a later date.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data we have collected from you. We will send this information to you if you request it.
- Right to object to data processing
You have the right to object to direct marketing or because of your specific situation. Of course, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us if your personal data is used for purposes other than necessary for the performance of an agreement or necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation. Should you object to the processing of your personal data necessary for the performance of our work, we may no longer be able to offer our services to you.
Would you like to exercise one or more of these rights? If so, please contact us using the contact information below.
You may contact us at any time if you have questions or requests regarding data processing. Our data are:
5611 AZ EINDHOVEN
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data, please contact us first. If we cannot come to a solution together, you can file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority.
11. Updating privacy statement.
We have the right to modify this privacy statement. If there are changes, we will publish them on the website.